Thursday, March 01, 2007

A quote from Robin Williams...

Last night I was watching an interview with Robin Williams...his grandmother was from Memphis.

He had this to say about Southern Women.

When a southern woman says "Bless your heart" she is actually saying "Back off B****"

I say this all the time, and a lot of the time you are genuinely sincere, and you wish everything nice on the person you are talking too.

However (don't you love that word?)

He has a point. (A southern woman can chew you out and it still sound good to a man's ears...it's all in the delivery and style. Also a southern woman can make a criticizing remark sound like a backdoor compliment-trust me...it's a gift)

(I am going to work on not saying it-no, I am going to work on my overall attitude) But still it is funny to think about.

No comments: