Ministry..
Just a few posts ago I wrote on ministry. I had to be talking to myself.
Tonight in kid's choir was a rough one, more kids than usual, and we had fewer workers.
It is hard not to be discouraged at times. But I know I have to take this night and learn from it. Some kids were so sleepy, some so ill, two missing mom, etc, etc.
I have a passion and a drive for this ministry. It comes from someone far bigger and greater than I. And why God chose me, sometimes I don't understand, but I know I am here for a reason.
So I will learn from tonight, handle things differently and move on.
If you are one of my parents or workers. Know that I love you and I love your kids...and as we say in Church...
God is good..
All the time!
Love,
Ms. Becky!
No comments:
Post a Comment