Friday, March 16, 2007

My week...

It has not been a good week. I am exhausted. Drained mentally, emotionally, and physically.

Work has been hard - harder than it has been in a long time and I feel like I didn't do a good job on the simplest of tasks. I put off filing and I never do that. I let myself become overwhelmed and distracted-and usually I am pretty organized and with it in my little office. I consider my office the one place where I have some semblance of control and have a sense of accomplishment when I leave each day.

My mother went to the doctor on Tuesday. I took her. We were there for a long time. We arrived at 2:30 - left at 5:30 - didn't get home to after 7:30. We are waiting for test results.

The kids great grandmother called Thursday - she was in pain - crying. So I took her to the doctor- wasn't a long wait - she is okay. She is a very feisty 93-year old.
These two dr visits were two of three that I made in a 7-day span. Both kids went last Thursday - strep throat. Whoo hoo.

No child support yet. I need desperately - because the kids dr visits with dr and medicine cost me a lot - whew (we are in insurance limbo right now)

I think the time change has something to do with my mood and sleep pattern. Is anyone else feeling weird?

I long for one night when I can come home and sit for 5 minutes without someone wanting me to do something. It will never happen.

I think I did some sleep-walking last night. Can't confirm it - but there were dishes in my room this morning...weird (that's Twilight Zone music you are hearing in my head)

I am still struggling with loneliness.

I ache for one of my best friends - I would do anything to take the pain away.

I am not sleeping. I will crash and sleep for hours eventually. I think I am pretty close.





No comments: