Just one time...
Just one time could a man flirt with me who is not old enough to be my father, not married, and can speak English?
Today at lunch - my 40ish something waiter -could not speak English clearly - however, he flirted and flirted.
Now don't get me wrong, I am flattered - but heck fire - I want to know what he was saying!
I understood, pretty eyes and come back.
I will say it again....Just one time could a man flirt with me not be old enough to be my father or grandfather (I blame Viagra for this), not married (don't even get me started - I end up lecturing them), and can speak English?
Or maybe I should learn a 2nd even 3rd language...think of the possibilities.
1 comment:
I'm thinking you may need to lower your standards just a bit. They seem to be a bit too high there. LOL
Post a Comment