Cell phone observations.
For a person who went YEARS without a cell phone, how has it become such an important accessory? When did that happen? (in case you didn't figure it out, I am talking about me)
I "officially" joned the cell phone world in August. I am still keeping it simple, no camera, downloaded ringtones, internet, etc. Yet.
Why bother to program numbers in the phone, that I have memorized?
Why do I need games on my phone? When will I stop accidently hitting the button that redials the last number called?
Wallpaper - geesh I have a hard enough time choosing for my computer.
1 comment:
"Gradually they (the Britons) fell a prey to the allurement of vice, the porticoes, the baths, the dainties of the banquet; this in the judgment of the ignorant was called civilization, although it is really characteristic of slavery. . . ."
Tacitus: 80 A.D.
Cell phones are just the latest example of our folly.
Post a Comment