I say it a lot and trust me, I am not exaggerating - I receive about 200 emails a day. It is non stop and constant. People will call me or email me and ask..."Do you remember..?" Well, heck no. With each email a decision or an answer has to be given. And I do lag behind. But on Friday - this is what my inbox looked like. I was soooooo excited. It had been my goal to clean out as much as I could - because it being the Friday before a long weekend - I knew we would probably slow down after lunch - and we did.
In this one, I am working on another computer - taking it back to factory defaults. Works good as new now.
1 comment:
Don't you feel like the internet has taken on a life of its own? I don't particularly care for some of the online class teaching situations we have to deal with all the time. The anonymity of the internet seems to sometimes rob people of a sense of accountability or responsibility to act in a civil manner. I have a lot of respect for what you do on your job, Becky!
Post a Comment