Sunday, May 25, 2014

The best messages to receive

Every time Sam has Football, whether it is weight training, running or good ole fashioned in the field practice - he has been sending me a text like this....  We pray over text.  I shared this with is coaches so they could see where his heart and mind are.  And I am sure other players feel the same way.  These boys love their coaches and they want to work to please them.  I hope and pray the coaches see and know this.  His new coach looks like he could be one of them - so that is one reason he has to be so tough on them - he has to establish the authority and leadership.

But I am so proud that Sam believes in prayer and grateful and humble that he asks me to pray for him. 

1 comment:

A Candle to Read By said...

You have raised your children to love and trust the Lord. That is real parenting success.