With permit in hand he is driving with me in car and doing a good job! He likes going with me places right now because he drives. I'm enjoying these times..we are talking about many things.
Side note: the brakes don't work on the passenger side. I am also so much more patient than I was with Tori...I hate that I was so nervous with her. That being said...Sam is a more conservative driver than Tori.
After I picked him up we went for haircut them I dropped him off for a birthday party.
A few pics....
Driving from football...
Haircut. Sharp memories hit me here. I can remember his first haircut when his hair was ringlets. Soon he will drive himself to get a haircut. Sigh
The finished product...handsome young man!
I'm a proud mom!




1 comment:
As you should be! What a fine young man!
Post a Comment