For a school dance this year I bought Sam a pair of dress shoes at Goodwill. I figured he would only wear them once.
Well...,,
His best friends sister got married today. Sam was helping at the wedding. (his friends family is awesome! They include Sam in so much - they fill in so many gaps that we have right now because of us caring for mom- they are a true blessing!)
Sam wore his dress clothes - looked downright handsome. And the shoes. They were a tad snug ... But no time or money for another pair.
At some point his soul came off one shoe. He didn't get the least bit upset or embarrassed. He hung them on the car of bride and groom. I love his attitude. The brides father lost his heel to his shoe... So he tied his shoes to the car also. Too funny!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment