Thursday, June 07, 2012

Mom and Melecia

Melecia came into our lives almost two months ago. I cannot adequately explain what she means to us....to mom....me!

Her official "title" is "home health aide or assistant" but she is so much more.

She gives mom manicures nail polish and all.

Mom has three pair of glasses she insists on carrying in her purse....but Melecia knows which pair works best!

Before Melecia leaves each day she gets the coffee pot ready for mom to have the next morning.She remembers to fill the sugar bowl for mom!

She walks with mom twice a day around her yard and listens to mom's stories and absorbs details.

She curls moms hair and knows which shirt is her favorite.

She calls me on the weekend to check on mom!

Mom calls her "girl" but loves her and misses her when she doesn't see her!!

I know business is business. Personal is personal. Melecia handles it all wonderfully with her energetic laugh, positive attitude and her love of people!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Melecia