I am trying to get more organized. I want to be able to go to the grocery store once a week-except for milk stops because I don't have room for all the milk we drink. Mom drinks a lot of milk!
Back to my shopping trip....
Mom and I are in Kroger. She is much like a kid picking up stuff etc.., but we go down every aisle mainly because I want mom to walk! I do not pay too much attention... My focus - get groceries , get depressed on how much I spend and go home!
We get to checkout and that is when I wake up! Mom put packages of cookies, chips, and yes light bulbs into the cart! But the kicker was a roast priced at $16! I'll say! Poor cashier, I told her we do not need a lot of this. She rolled her eyes.
As we were leaving mom asked the kid who bagged our groceries..."did you put my diet coke in there?"
Ha ha
No comments:
Post a Comment