Stray puppy - part 2
3:00 a.m. - Inside dog needs to go outside. Trying to get her outside. Can't because our newest addition is blocking the door - she darts in - inside dog refuses to go out until I am holding one wiggling, whimpering puppy.
3:15 a.m. - Inside dog standing in middle of yard. I am in my pj's calling her name, my back is turned - outside dog darts in again - barking - and playing.
3:25 a.m. - Both dogs are where I think they should be.
3:30 a.m. - Inside dog thinks she deserves a treat for going outside at 3:00 a.m.
Now, I can't go back to sleep.
To think I started 2007 with a Goldfish - and am ending it with two dogs - how did that happen?
1 comment:
Aww, sorry ya had to go through that. Maybe I oughtta get two dogs. Sounds like it makes life a lot funnier.
Post a Comment