Wednesday, November 21, 2007

EEWWWWWWWWWWW..................................CAT POO.....................................................

If you do some digging around in this blog (around the summer months) you will find a post or two about the same subject.


But let me set up the story.

This past Spring - a kitten found us. By finding us - she showed up in a tree - covered in fleas and ticks and starving. We fed her - cleaned her up - I sat on our porch swing and picked every tick off. She was so grateful. She was long and skinny with the longest tail I have ever seen.

She became ours.

Her name? Lucky Peekachoo KeeKee Mills (Combination of all the names everyone wanted to name her) but she came to us with KeeKee.

She filled out, became healthier - she had to be an outside cat- My son has allergies - he would have a constant runny nose and cough if we had a cat inside. But she never left the house. Never. She left us presents in the form of mice and moles - no way I could convince her we didn't need such nice gifts. :)

She has disappeared. No where to be found.

Well.....last night I was meeting Steve for dinner at his apartment complex - and out comes this cat running toward me - looking just like KeeKee - she was loving on me - I picked her up - she cuddled up against me. I said "this is our cat - she stowed away in your truck." Steve said "I don't think so - there are cats everywhere around here-and I think this one has been here for awhile." She jumped out of my arms. I was still thinking it may be our cat - she was marked up very similar to our cat - but it was dark.

Now to the EEWWWWWWWWW..........................Cat Poo.........................

I started sniffing....I looked down on my shirt - she had pooped on me! It was on my shirt, my arms. And I am borderline germaphobic - so you can imagine my hysteria-Steve was laughing so hard. He had a shirt for me to change into - I scrubbed my arm with hot water, Zest Soap, Shampoo and hot water - then put on some Germ-X - then lotion.

Well, we left for dinner - there she was again she meowed - I decided that wasn't our cat - based on the meow. This cat had a deep throaty meow - our cat has the whiny-spoiled-pitiful meow that earned her treats every time. And besides my cat would not poop on me.

1 comment:

MarmiteToasty said...

Giggling so very hard LMFAO

x