Friday, November 02, 2007

My son...again...

My son saw me kiss my boyfriend (feels so good to say that!) on the cheek on Halloween night.

Later in the night he came to me with hands on his hips...

"Momma, you have got some explaining to do?"

I asked "Why?"

He said "I saw you kiss him on the cheek!"

I responded "That's okay, we care for each other, he is very nice, , I like him, he likes me I wanted to give him a kiss on the cheek...so I did. That is one way people who care about each other show affection, they hug, hold hands, and maybe even kiss." ( I was giving myself mental high fives for explaining affection and such)

He looked at me and said. ... "Momma that is fine, I like him, he is nice to you. But kissing? That is just gross!"

How funny!

1 comment:

MarmiteToasty said...

THAT is way funny lol...... kids aye :).......

Im Sooooooooooooo happy for you :)

OXO