Accepted. Acceptance. Accept. Accepting. The one thing I have noticed as an admin in this group, (and it is the fastest growing group I have ever been part of 1,453 to well over 6,000 members in one month). This group is made up from people all around the world, all faiths, lifestyles, beliefs, cultures, you name it. It is fun getting to know people in little known countries in some corner of the world you didn't know existed. The common link - Fibro. They are so glad to be accepted and to be part of something bigger like there is nothing else..... Oh, how wrong they....we are.
Christ is our link. He is our bridge. He loves us all. The majority of members in this group have such low self esteem, including yours truly at times. I truly forget how valuable I am. How God knows me better than any person.
Psalm 139:14, KJV “I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.”
John 6:37, ESV “All that the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me I will never cast out.”
Romans 15:7, NASB “Therefore, accept one another, just as Christ also accepted us to the glory of God.”
John 1:12, NASB “But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, even to those who believe in His name.”
Romans 10:13, ESV For “everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”
Romans 15:7, NASB “Therefore, accept one another, just as Christ also accepted us to the glory of God.”
1 Samuel 16:7b, NKJV “For the LORD does not see as man sees; for man looks at the outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the heart.’
How Hard is it to become a Christian? Not at all! God loves you, He is waiting, He will accept you just as you are - you do not have to clean up your act, quit this, stop that, dress one way or the other, do not wait! Just ask. No fancy words needed
God forgive me for my sins, I know you sent Jesus to die for me, please forgive me, please come into my life, change me, do your work in me, I am ready Lord to accept you.
How to become a Christian – Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ.
Romans 3:23, ESV for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,
Romans 6:23, ESV For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Acts 16:30b,31, KJV …what must I do to be saved? So they said, “Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you will be saved…
Romans 3:23, ESV for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,
Romans 6:23, ESV For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Acts 16:30b,31, KJV …what must I do to be saved? So they said, “Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you will be saved…
How to accept Jesus into your heart – Confess and Believe
John 1:12, NLT But to all who believed him and accepted him, he gave the right to become children of God.
Romans 10:9-10, 13, ESV If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart one believes and is justified, and with the mouth one confesses and is saved. For everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.
Listen to the below - God Loves you just as you are.......
JUST AS I AM
John 1:12, NLT But to all who believed him and accepted him, he gave the right to become children of God.
Romans 10:9-10, 13, ESV If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart one believes and is justified, and with the mouth one confesses and is saved. For everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.
Listen to the below - God Loves you just as you are.......
JUST AS I AM
No comments:
Post a Comment