Tori and Sam's dad has come back into their lives, now that they are grown. Tori is more accepting and forgiving because she has memories - she was five when he left.
Sam is still bitter, though he seems to be coming around. I encourage him to forgive and not be angry - I want him to have that relationship. But Sam will tell you his dad was never there - and his best friend's dad is his more like a father to him.
Their dad came to graduation and all I could feel was relief. Relief that I feel nothing, relief that I do not have to deal with him, relieve that I am not married to him. I don't hate. I feel nothing. Is that even normal?
Anyhoo, I do hope they can have some form of relationship, you need that tie, that connection.
No comments:
Post a Comment