Sunday, January 17, 2016

Kidney Stones

Yup! I have them. Having surgery sometime this week. 

I can honestly say they hurt worse than gallbladder/gall stones, my dental work, and child birth. They will knock you out. I have slept more this week than I have in I can't tell you when. Pain meds knock me out, I wake up, start hurting...vicious cycle. I'm going to try to work until they tell me what day. I cannot imagine a man going through this. 

They are doing a biopsy, because of high platelet count. A more safe than sorry type thing. Still worrisome. I just want them out. 

Thank you for praying. 

1 comment:

A Candle to Read By said...

WOW! I am sorry about this. Michael had one that really knocked the wind out of his sails. My mom said childbirth was a piece of cake compared to kidney stones. Hope things go well.