I will break the time down going backwards.
Though things happened a little backwards...Steve's youngest son and his fiancé are having a baby in May
Eliza Alexis Cornelius. God has a plan for this little one. They live in Colorado...so it's not one of those hop on the car and drive type things. Jordan's family will be there most of May and June. We will go in July. I bought a hair bow the other day!! I've been sending a book a month with the plan that I will read to her via FaceTime. Have you seen baby crocs?? Oh me! Cute!!! Little Ruffled camo outfits.
I am going to be BiBi and Steve, Pops.
Here are pictures of the announcement.
They will be good parents. Im trying to mind my own as to when they are getting married. They have been together since Senior year.
My nephew and his fiancé, April are expecting. July baby. My sister is excited.
I'm not going to steal the joy of new life coming into this world. No doubt both sets are going to be great parents. But why don't they just get married?
Tori visibly shudders when someone brings up giving birth. I've said it before her hubby will need to cook, clean and give birth. 😁😂
Sam just wants to be called Uncle Sam.







1 comment:
It's a different age. I agree with you, and I try to be grateful that they keep the children. I am happy for your family and these new blessings.
Post a Comment