Thursday, October 10, 2013

Musings.....

This week I bought Depends for mom - she doesn't need them all the time - but it got to me and I busted out crying in Walmart.    I guess it is another stage.  Overall, mom is doing okay.  She is still enjoying her babies, we have introduced Flash Cards, and she still cleans - all the time - literally for hours. 

Please continue to pray for my nephew, Rusty, he is feeling the effects of Chemo big time.  He feels so bad and hurts. Judy is not handling it well at all.  She really isn't. 

Vacation - we leave Monday - we cannot wait.  We both are so tired - we are dropping off Sam at his dad's for a visit.  He is on Fall Break next week.  Before the trip he is camping with church this weekend.  And when we return next week - he will leave on another trip to camp with his friends family.  I am glad.  We will have respite care for night time - Melecia is actually staying two of the nights.  We are so thankful for that. 

Tonight is Sam's last football for the season - the freshman finish well before the varsity.  They will be playing at home.  He has played in every game.  He has done well.  He was involved in a tackle this week - and another boy's ankle was broke - he was just sick.

Tori is one step closer to her career goal - I still cannot imagine my baby girl being a police officer.  But then there are times - when I can see it clear as day.

Much on my mind - going to post a few separate things here separately - they deserve their own space!











No comments: