Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Moments

Other moments.....we go all the way up the mountain - and we follow the trail...

We end up in North Carolina! In a Cherokee village/town. You could see it is a very poor town - very dependent on tourists - we walked around. Some businesses were closing - that was sad. It was neat seeing the signs written in Cherokee. I wish I had taken some pictures. We saw several school busses full of beautiful kiddos.

Another funny story - at this village/town - I heard an older couple.... Wife says "honey, let's go in that quilt and blanket store - they may have sheets." Husband says....."Walmart has sheets!" Bahahahahahahaha

Also saw a sign outside a church literally just minutes away from our hotel - with Dr. Dale Ellenburg - I so loved him when he was interim at Crosspointe. I hope to maybe visit tomorrow night. I loved hearing him quote scripture.

No comments: