We arrived home Thursday afternoon. Mom was not too sure about me.
In fact it is safe to say she didn't throw me a welcome home party....
After haircut, came flu shot. The pharmacist at Walgreens picked up fast mom had Alzheimer's.... He came to her...babied her and hugged her. No waiting!
And then Praise The Lord... We went to bank and my car is paid off! Whoo hoo!
I could have danced in parking lot!
And to celebrate we went to Steak n Shake....$4 meals! Can't beat it. Mom ate every bite and drank a child size milk shake. She loved it!
One more errand was a quick trip to Naifehs grocery...mom loved pushing the cart and the teenage clerk was very patient ... She allowed mom to hand her each item. What a blessing.
I could not do all this for mom without Melecia! She is a blessing. She took such good care of mom while we were gone and is such a huge help to me on these busy days.
Last night and today I've had a stomach bug and feel tough. I wanted to ho see my nephew...but can't be around him.
Please continue to pray for him. I am praying for 100 people to donate $5.00 each. He needs it desperately! Link is a few posts below.
God is good.



No comments:
Post a Comment