Maybe I am being selfish.... but I had to turn the news off. I am drained - emotionally and mentally.
This has been a hard week and I am just a television witness to it all. I cannot imagine how the folks in Boston and Texas feel.
I continue to pray for our leaders and our nation.
Lord, thank you for being you - ever present in every situation - with arms open wide. Never leaving us,never forgetting us, always loving us when we deserve it the least. I pray for our leaders, our law enforcement, us as citizens - that we turn to YOU - THE GREAT I AM. The God of Moses, Abraham and Isaac - the one who gave the words to those who penned YOUR BOOK. We need you. We need you to heal, to forgive, to show us how to forgive, to wake up tomorrow and be able to put our feet on the ground and walk the next step. I don't know the how, the when and the where - I just know YOU will be there.....to protect, to love, to shelter, to shield....
Thank you for The Cross, The Empty Tomb, without you we truly would have nothing and be nothing. I pray we all realize it.
1 comment:
Well said, my Sister in Christ. I don't know how anyone makes it without Christ and the empty tomb.
Post a Comment