I called moms doctor about our week. We are adding to and adjusting her medicine.
I do not want her to be a"zombie." But she does need to be calmer and we need the rest. It is going to take a day or two for her body and mind to adjust to the changes....but I am hoping we see some improvement in behavior and sleep.
I introduced her to playdoh this week. She loves it! Legos are a favorite.
As always, thank you for praying.
3 comments:
This may give you some breathing room--I had never thought about it, but she may be as exhausted as you have been.
We were going to take a group of the History majors to go see it, but we have one very nice young lady who was concerned about the language. What did you think about that aspect of it? I have read so much on Mary Lincoln over the years, I would love to have seen how she was represented.
I'm pretty sure this was meant for the movie post....see my thoughts there
Post a Comment