So, what are you going to be doing on March 21, 2008?
After being in the same Sunday School class for years, after going on 2 white water rafting trips together with the class(and let me tell you, nature girl I am not), many class parties, sitting on a porch swing and talking over 4 years ago during a trip, after friends trying to arrange and encourage dates between us . A first date where I spilled my tea all over the place, a third date where he spilled his drink, long conversations, walks in the park, sitting beside each other in church, him surviving every Sunday night in Children's Choir, being polar opposites, he is real shy and quiet, and I am not. (understatement) He can be in a room of 500 people and not say a word and I feel I have to talk to everyone of them. He is calm and steady. I am not. I chatter constantly. We can honestly say we are each other's best friend - on the same page spiritually with the same values and beliefs.
God has really blessed our relationship at every turn.
Tori and Sam love him. I love him. He loves me.
Steve and I are getting married on March 21, 2008 (Good Friday) - what better day to marry?
1 comment:
OMG omg.......... I have tears of joy rolling down my face........
I am SO happy for you Becky.... oh my gosh..... girl you have made me cry, but good tears, happy tears, wonderful tears for you all......
((((((Becky Steve and kids)))))))) OXOXOXOXOXOOXOX
Post a Comment