Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Old fears and insecurities......


It is great being part of a couple, having someone to love and hold. It is great knowing there is someone out there who loves you because he wants to.

But with every relationship comes with growing pains. I am learning that you battle your old fears and insecurities. And we have to make it our goal to not allow those fears and insecurities to overtake us. He battles being jealous and I battle "not being good enough" and being too independent-hey I've been single for 9+ years! And I am sure there are other issues we will deal with along the way.

I have no doubt we have a future together-we really do love each other-I am in love - it is exciting and scary at the same time. Though they hurt like heck - growing pains draw us closer together.

No comments: