Tuesday, December 04, 2007

From the mouth of my son....

"Mom, what's up with Steve having his arm around you....this whole touching your back thing...totally unnecessary.
"

"Mom if you get married....here is the plan...you and Tori can share a room and me and your husband can share a room."

"Hey, Tori, you know Halloween has been over a while, take off the costume."

"My sister has a boyfriend...next thing you know she'll be kissing the boy and I will have to beat him up."

Is he funny or what?

2 comments:

Becky said...

uh...so... I read your blog in my reader mostly, which means I don't get to comment often...so uh, here I am. Let me introduce myself. I'm your long ago seperated not identical twin in Missouri.

So.. uh just being nosy but will there be pictures of the new guy posted during the holidays? Maybe with your glowing person in the picture with him?

Inquiring minds. oh hell NOSY readers want to know.

B.R.M said...

Yes there will be pictures posted soon.

:)