Shopping Together....
I experienced something last night that has never happened before.
I went shopping with a guy. My guy. He likes to shop.
It is fun.
Here are some differences between us (and maybe it is this way between men and women)
1. I am a bargain shopper. He is not. I figure you save $30 on a gift - that $30 can be used toward something else.
2. I will bend and squat, sit on the floor to compare two similar items. He figures buy the higher priced item - it has to be better. (See #1)
3. He decorated for Christmas in less than 15 minutes - took me 2 days
4. I am cheap (so my son says) - see #1
5. I will talk to everyone in the store - he does not. (Why not talk - you are in this line why not make friends?)
6. See #1
But the best part of the whole night - we shopped together-he cared about my purchases-we talked and laughed. It was fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment