I posted on Facebook - but I am a nerd. I like a clean house - and every now and then I will try new cleaning products.
Odoban - I have been using for some time now -but it is great - on odors - especially the "teenage boy" smell - ugh. And it can actually be used as a cleaning product - I use it on door knobs, and smaller objects that need disinfecting.
The new Pledge - with Antibacterial ingredients.
And the newest Kaboom - I have been using for two weeks in our bathrooms and I really like it.
But also, you can't beat good old fashioned bleach with elbow grease - I use it a lot. I know it will clean and disinfect.
I have been working hard in the house decluttering, throwing out, donating, organizing, you name it. I am going to have Sam scrub baseboards for me today - he doesn't know it yet - but he is good at it. Why waste a day off from school? Ha!
No room has been left untouched. Out home is not fancy, but it is home. It is a nice house. We are blessed. God has provided during the hardest times.
1 comment:
Hey, I love that Kaboom. I just got some of that the other day--where it sprays on purple and turns white! Haha! I love that! I am going to order some Jubilee from Vermont Country Store soon. Remember that stuff?
Post a Comment