I am so tired. I am not sleeping. So make that exhausted to the point of sick. I can promise you regardless of the time I go to sleep - I will wake up at 2:30 a.m. and stay awake until 5:00 a.m.
I make the mistake of laying down after Steve and Sam leave each morning - and I have overslept two days in a row.
Rusty finds out results as far as what type of cancer....and such on Thursday. Friday is portacath. Monday begins Chemo. Judy is sick with worry. Is it wrong to ask God to show up, show out more of Judy than Rusty? Does that make sense? Judy needs a strong dose of faith and belief! Is that selfish? I so want Rusty healed - and question hourly why he is going through this.
Steve and I have a vacation scheduled to Gatlinburg in October - time away again. Next year I hope to plan a family vacation.
I long for a day to myself - a whole day. Selfish I guess.
I have much work to do - work was busy and I am way behind!
No comments:
Post a Comment