Monday, February 11, 2008

Update....

Here is an update on all that is going on in our lives....

We have a shower this Sunday - our wonderful church family is being so sweet. We are very excited. God has blessed us with good friends and family.

We close on our house at the end of this month - it is so exciting to think we will soon have keys to our own home.

We still plan on getting married in March - what day? I don't know. You will know when we know. :)

It is a challenge building up a home from scratch - we literally have nothing. I cannot take anything from where I am living - my mother needs all that. Well, he is so typical bachelor - it is too funny. From dishes, towels, lights, to furniture. Whew. It is proving to be overwhelming but it is fun at the same time! I know we don't have to do it all at once, so I am learning to pace myself. Steve is ever so patient with me. So if you come over, you may be sitting on the floor eating out of paper plate -but give me time!

Someone from church has given us a week in a timeshare for our honeymoon. We are going to Branson, MO and are totally excited. God is good!

The kids and Steve are getting along great. I know we will have bumps in the road -but it warms my heart to see Sam and Steve playing games and army men.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So, you're going to find your way to my state, a little over a year after I made my way through yours. I hope the Earth doesn't spin off it's axis when we're in the same state together. It may be too much for anyone....

You sound so happy! I am happy for you...