The Flu
We've had the flu in my house. Eewww. I have missed work and church for two weeks-and I hate to do that. But I think we are on the road to recovery.
But here are some observations during our near 2 week period of the Flu.
1) My son doesn't understand why I picked up school work for him, and really doesn't understand why he has to spell while sick. (I told him he would eventually get well and knowing how to spell ORANGE would prove useful one day - hope I'm right)
2) Everything on you hurts when you have flu. I swear my eye lashes and toe nails ache. It hurt to walk, to sit, to do anything period.
3) There is never enough tissue.
4) A momma is the only one who can't be sick - because everyone still needs you regardless of the pain in your eye lashes. (my crew finally let me rest Sat & Sun-they said I looked like "crap"-Need I say more?)
5) Tea is the best
6) Even your hair is sick- you never have a good hair day when you are sick.
7) TheraFlu is Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
8) There is absolutley nothing on television anymore!
9) Multiple blankets and quilts that keep you snug and warm are comforting.
10) I apologize to anyone I was rude and grumpy to - I cannot and will not be held responsible for any of it-I was deranged with fever and pain-that's my story any way! :)
We've had the flu in my house. Eewww. I have missed work and church for two weeks-and I hate to do that. But I think we are on the road to recovery.
But here are some observations during our near 2 week period of the Flu.
1) My son doesn't understand why I picked up school work for him, and really doesn't understand why he has to spell while sick. (I told him he would eventually get well and knowing how to spell ORANGE would prove useful one day - hope I'm right)
2) Everything on you hurts when you have flu. I swear my eye lashes and toe nails ache. It hurt to walk, to sit, to do anything period.
3) There is never enough tissue.
4) A momma is the only one who can't be sick - because everyone still needs you regardless of the pain in your eye lashes. (my crew finally let me rest Sat & Sun-they said I looked like "crap"-Need I say more?)
5) Tea is the best
6) Even your hair is sick- you never have a good hair day when you are sick.
7) TheraFlu is Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
8) There is absolutley nothing on television anymore!
9) Multiple blankets and quilts that keep you snug and warm are comforting.
10) I apologize to anyone I was rude and grumpy to - I cannot and will not be held responsible for any of it-I was deranged with fever and pain-that's my story any way! :)
11) I will get a Flu shot next year.
No comments:
Post a Comment