Call me whatever you want...but don't call me fat.
Okay, let me explain, on the phone last night a friend was telling me about her niece who kinda-sorta got into a fight. Okay, she threw the first punch.
This other girl was texting/im'ing her niece and calling her ugly names, with "Fat" being in front of them. And it finally was all either kid could take/do.
(Side note - these girls are about 14. And I can say it because I am the mother of teenage girl - girls are so mean to each other.)
Her sister, said "I don't know what she is saying...but I think this girl is chubbier than my daughter."
How funny.
How like a woman.
Call us all kinds of ugly names - we know they are not true. But don't you dare call us fat - then it's personal.
1 comment:
Yeah girls are mean at that age. But I guess you gotta be ruthless if you want to beat your rivals and catch the best boyfriend.
Post a Comment