Sunday, August 02, 2015

Washing Machine

In June - I wrote that our washing machine went out.  Well, we bought a new one. So nice.  I am so grateful and appreciative. A Maytag.  It senses how much is in washer and fills based on that.  How cool!  I am hoping to get a dishwasher next month - I know it is not a necessity - but I really like a dishwasher.  Spoiled I guess.

Mom broke her recliner - I found one on a sale sight. Fits her perfectly.  Then I found another for me.  I miss the big, get lost and snuggle recliner - but two clean good recliners for $50 not a bad deal at all.  We look hodge podge, but it matches our family.  We are what folks call a sandwich generation, I told mom's social worker - we are a triple decker sandwich with sesame seeds on top.

I like hodge podge.  bahahahahahha

No comments: