Sunday, August 02, 2015

It has been awhile......

Over a month since my last post - goodness.  So much going on and happening.

Mom is mom.  We are in the last stages - and have been told it could last for awhile.  I wish I understood this blasted disease. She has some very lucid and clear moments. I call them gifts from Heaven. 

We are in peak season at my work.  When I arrived at work Friday morning I had 242 emails - I don't know that was possible.  But I made it my determined goal to get them take care of and I did.  I was drained.  Each of my team members were.  Phones, emails, live chats - you name it.  Mercy.
And some people are so hateful to customer service reps.  Trust me, yelling, cussing and such will get you NO WHERE.

I am back to going through insomnia.  It is 4:16 am.  Wide awake.  I will probably fold some clothes and such here shortly. I have much to share and post.  I want to do them separately - because they deserve their own post. 

Happy Sunday.

No comments: