Wednesday, September 10, 2014
A Blessing For Tori
This is how naïve I was about police training and supplies. Their belts, handcuffs, flashlights, pouches, etc... they have to buy. A retiring police officer is giving Tori all his stuff. Praise the Lord. This is literally about a $1000 worth of stuff. They will furnish the gun and bullet proof vest. However the police dept where she will be working - the vests for women are expired - so she has a lead on one from another officer. If they are expired - the manufacturer will not cover any expenses- should she be shot. (I am trying not to shudder and worry) This is me not worrying.
She is training on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays. Working the other days, taking classes online...she hardly has a free moment.
We are praying she will be one of those chosen to attend the academy and offered a full time job.
I cannot believe my sweet little blonde hair, Barbie loving, gummy bear eating baby is going to be a police officer. Wow.
Tori, I am proud of you - I love you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment