Tuesday, August 12, 2014

I admit....

I am sitting here at work - thankfully the radio has been turned off - it has been on all day - and it just got to me.  We have been so busy.  It blows my mind, how busy.

Please be in prayer for a family - Husband has been unfaithful for a year -  4 children - I have been talking to the wife - up until  yesterday - when I told her it was NOT okay to date - you are still married - and just separated.  She did not like my answer.  I know how she feels -but she should not even begin to think about dating until after a year - and God can still heal that marriage.

Back to my post - I am not ready to put on my caregiver hat.  I am drained from today.  I need to mow the yard when I get home - and have plenty of catch up work to do.  I am tired darn it!

Mom is getting easier and harder to take care of - if that makes any sense - easier - because I really don't worry about  her wandering off - harder because she can't do much for herself. Harder because she is more stubborn and still mean.

Did I mention I am tired?

No comments: