Resentment. I am usually the first to forgive and get over things..but it is getting harder.
Resentment toward those who never visit or help with mom. Resentment that I am
not even asked how she is doing.
Resentment with lack of kindness. The past week someone used a card scimmer at a gas pump to drain my account. Bank is working on it...for whatever reason this takes time. I did not know until I checked out to buy groceries and my card was denied. Unreal. I asked someone related that I may need help with groceries...never answered text. Another said momma could just do without. I was heartbroken. Church family helped when a friend spoke up..and bank released $100.
At work someone is being cruel with words and I don't understand it.
Resentment toward Alzheimer's and all that it does. It destroys everything. Robs the person of everything.
There's no denying my marriage is under attack.
I am just sad...and I know I must work on my own attitude.
No comments:
Post a Comment