Saturday, July 05, 2014

MEMPHIS

Memphis has to be one of the most corrupt, crime ridden cities ever. 

Please look up what the city council has decided to do the Memphis Police and Fire Department employees - benefits and pension cut.  They don't draw Social Security. 

I don't live in Memphis - but I have helped protest all I can.  I am ready to charge city hall like charging hell with a water pistol.

HMMMMMPPHHHHHHHHHH

Right after the city council and Mayor made this decision - the Mayor was involved in a wreck - needless to say - guess who had to respond - without a remark.  Yep and they did their job, just like they always have.

I am praying hard the decision is overturned - the story needs to go national.  And don't even get me started on the Shelby County council - unreal - look up Henri Brooks.  The right judge, right lawyer - somehow beat the law books.  ARRRRGGGGHHHHH


No comments: