After her bath and lunch....Sam stayed with mom..I had Kohls cash to spend...I got a free outfit. Whoo hoo. Then Steve and I ate at Memphis Pizza Cafe. They are good and cheap! We had to take some paperwork by his shop's office because he has jury duty tomorrow.
The key to my "sanity" I believe is getting mom out on the weekend...something small. But out of the house. And then a break away for me. This weekend was better than last. I lefty my laptop alone. I have done nothing work related. And it has felt good!
I am bleaching tshirts and socks right now. Just got it in my head I needed to do so. Lol. I have another load in the dryer. I am so thankful for our washer and dryer!!
Please pray. I have been bitten by something...what I do not know. Buy it is hot to the touch and painful.
Mom is sleeping...she was so tired! Not too tired to boss me as I was getting her ready for bed! Ha!
1 comment:
SOunds like a good routine for your family. Glad you had some extra rest today and bravo for leaving work alone. I love my washer and dryer, too. I try not to take them for granted, but am sure I really do. God bless you all this week . . . Oh, my daughter is heading to Crossville for a few days.
Post a Comment