Saturday, July 06, 2013

Sleep

Something about Saturday.  I had good intentions to just get right up and clean baseboards, and I still might. But I've been cat-napping all morning. I'm trying to decide if I'm being lazy.

Last night after I got off work..it was just mom and I. It was quiet, cloudy, and the house was dark. We ate peanut butter sandwiches, fruit and milk. And we fell asleep about 6:00! She on the couch and I was in recliner. I woke up at 8:00- moved her to her room...and I just fell into bed. Slept all night. 

That being said, I can't figure out why  I am so tired today. I need to get moving. I cleaned moms room, washed a load of clothes. And just cooked her and Steve lunch. But I feel like I could sleep more!!!! What the heck!? So unlike the old me. Old me would be scrubbing and cleaning.  I gotta snap out of it!

4 comments:

A Candle to Read By said...

You can't catch up on months of short sleep with one good night. Your body is screaming for rest. Give into it and your baseboards will understand.

B.R.M said...

I slept about 16 hours!

A Candle to Read By said...

That's a good start, my friend.
Zzzzzzzz

Anonymous said...

Homeschool Mom is right!