Friday, July 26, 2013

LIFE....

Mom is thoroughly enjoying her baby dolls.  She talks to them, coos, holds them.  It is sweet and touching to see.

Sam brought up today his bag from last week's camping trip.  I thought we had everything!  Oh my word - stuff has been in a camper for a week.  ugh ugh ugh.  Add Tori's laundry from her manager training - oh boy.  I so appreciate my washer and dryer. And in my opinion Tide Pods are a gift from God - I love those things.  And Cascade pods - the extra cost - well worth it!

Much is on my heart and mind - I am restless in many areas. Hurting to the point I ache inside and out.  I know God has a plan - however why do I try things my way? 

Work was hard this week...Busy.  that is all I can tell you.  There are no words to describe the call volume, emails and chats! 

This week Sam goes for a checkup and physical for football.  We will buy school clothes next week - we bought shoes and cleats last night.  And we survived!  whoo hoo.  The clerk said we were the funniest pair she had in a while - plus we had mom with us!  I am sure we provided comic relief.  ha ha.  Mom hugged everyone - they hugged her back.  I am so appreciative of them.  I call myself being frugal - Sam calls me being cheap.  I used a $25 coupon code and bought sale items - so now then!  And we were able to get out of the store without buying the slinky pink neon shorts mom thought were underwear (do girls really wear those?  hmmph!)

I am in need of some hang time with friends. And in desperate need of worship service.

Please pray for our pastor - he and wife were expecting a baby - they went for a sonogram - there was no heartbeat.  Services are tomorrow.  A little girl.  Mercy Grace.    I know they are hurting - but their sweet baby is in the arms of Jesus.  I am sure they will appreciate all prayers.

1 comment:

A Candle to Read By said...

"In times like these, we need a Saviour . . ."