Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Mom and Deputy Williams.......


Yesterday was just a bad day for mom - she called me about 20 times! I was going over to her house right after work to pick her up - I told her that - but I had to stop at Wal-Mart to pick up some medicine - while in Wal-Mart - I get a call again - it is mom.....

Or so I thought.....

I said (thankfully I was really patient or I thought I was anyway) without her saying a word...."Mom I am at Wal-Mart - I will be there in a few minutes - then we are going to my house to cook pork chops, ok?" Well a male voice came on the other end (I almost passed out)..."Mam, pork chops sound good, but this is Deputy Williams from the Sheriff's office - your mom in trying to make calls today had called 911 about 12 times and we wanted to check on her...she is fine......."

I thanked him - told him I was on my way to pick her up and take her home with me. He just laughed.

No comments: