Mom and the nasty house......
Yesterday after work - I go to mom's - praying she is in a good state of mind and that she doesn't want to come to my house and that I don't have to make her come to my house. (Is that selfish or what? I was so tired from the night before - she was up all night!)
Well - YEAH! She was in pretty good shape. She doesn't want to leave - I decided she will be fine. But she ruined the moment.....
"Becky, I stayed at a house last night - it was the nastiest house I have ever seen!"
IT WAS MY HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(and it is not nasty!)
2 comments:
No - your house is never nasty. I have never known anyone else to clean behind their stove and refrigerator as much as you do! Love you girl and sending many, many prayers!
Diane
Some of the things she used to do or say are so funny! Bitter sweet memories, but ones we won't forget. Its amazing how life changes in two or three years.
Post a Comment