Monday, May 14, 2007

Mama, watch me.

I heard those words tonight. No, not from my 9-year old son but from my 14-year old daughter. She wanted to show me a soccer trick.

Mama, watch me.

Three of the sweetest words I could hear.

(Do you think she knows I am watching all the time and couldn't be prouder?)

2 comments:

MarmiteToasty said...

Ive been to all me lads football, cricket, tchoukball and rugby matches........ most of the time, especially at the rugby matches which are in the winter in the rain and cold.... I stand alone..... I am usually the only mum there...... but my son/s have no one else to cheer them on....... and no greater a feeling do I get, even when Im freezing cold and wet through to me knickers, is when Jacob or Sam or Ben or Tom, turn around in the middle of a match/game/set/third..... and catch my eye and beam a huge smile........ :) - I cant imagine one of them turning round and seeing no one there cheering them on....... ok tears now LOL

x

B.R.M said...

Thanks Marietoasty! I have a Sam too.