Sunday, April 06, 2014

A fall........

Our kitchen set is on its last limping leg..but it is going to have to wait...other things come first. 

But it may move up on the list....

Friday, I was sitting  at the table getting mom's medicine ready for this week. She sat in my lap... Chair tips back... Mom grabs table...Does not fall..I do! I hit china cabinet fall in dogs dish. Somehow table falls in top of me. Mom is still up. I push table, get up and immediately slip on dog water. Both kids couldnt hear me, Steve wasn't here. 

I get up..get mom to sit in couch. Threw the chair in garage. Yes, I threw it. Change..get cleaned up. Two more teeth in back broke..( 2:30 am had mouthful of blood) I am sore head to toe.u

Thankfully, mom is fine. She has a new thing..sitting in mine and Melecia's lap.

Need prayer! I feel horrible. 




1 comment:

A Candle to Read By said...

Becky, what a day! God bless you.
I know you feel like Job these days.