Sunday, December 08, 2013

Sigh.......

I have been in the house since Friday - I am not going to lie - I am about to go insane. But it is best I stay in - out of the weather and with mom.

Alzheimer's has kicked my tail today.  Big time.  I am tired.  Mom was and is like two year old twins - in everything.  I cannot adequately explain it.  She was meaner than a junkyard dog today - hateful with words, slapped me this morning - and then it hit me - she had not gone to the bathroom in  few days....so I did my first Enema and survived.  And it worked fast.  Geesh.  In moments like that - I battle resentment big time.  Is that selfish or what?

I worked home from Friday - I have managed to keep up with laundry and keep house picked up -- boy I have learned fast the things that matter.

I have to pay a traffic ticket tomorrow - ugh!!!!!  $105 dollars.  Hmmph!

Please continue to pray - the same song is happening right now.  (If you know me - no title is needed)

1 comment:

A Candle to Read By said...

Did you ever try those muffins? A muffin or two a day will sooth the troubled spirit for sure.