Updates...
Sorry it has been awhile since I have posted!
Mom is the same - not worse - not better. I am working on getting assitance for her care. It is a process - but she needs way more than I can give.
Steve's uncle passed away after a 15 year battle with cancer. His funeral is this weekend. Please be in prayer for his family.
Sam tried out for football for next season - he was so excited - he loves it. He will have weight traning next week.
Tori doing well in college - still working on getting a car. I know it is frustrating for her not having one - but she has done real well attitude wise handling the inconvenience of it all. Thankfully her work has adjusted her schedule, she rides in with me.
Our dog had puppies - six total - three lived. I truly believe she had them too soon - she had them last Friday - and by my math that was about two weeks early. I will post pictures of the puppies real soon. They are cute.
Will post again soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment