Thursday, May 21, 2009

Updates...

I am at the new job now almost a month. Worrying whether or not I can do the job to their satisfaction - if they like me, all that kind of stuff.

Tori is officially working a McDonald's. She is liking it. Her grandparents are giving her a car - we will be getting it soon and taking her to get her license.

My sister is looking for a job - our skills and such are a lot alike - so everyone keep your eyes and ears open.

Sam's knee is slowly healing - it still looks horrible and I think it will be one of those knees that will ache when it rains.

The Lg VU is definitely an awesome phone.

Memorial Day is this weekend - no special plans - just hanging out. (I work Saturday-but am off Tuesday)

I bought our first watermelon of the season this week- it was good! Also someone gave us some home grown tomatoes - so we had BLT's the other night.

I miss my dad a lot today for some reason.

I need a haircut.

Have a good weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those days happen - you are okay and then all of the sudden you really miss your loved ones who have moved on - before you, before their time, - it's okay to be sad. I love you!

DC