Wednesday Ramblings....
*Sam is home sick today. Looks like the same stuff I suffered with last week.
*I bought Sam a pair of VANS yesterday - super on sale. He likes them and they fit. Whoo hoo!
*I am chaperoning a field trip with Tori tomorrow - she asked me to go - wow!
*I did get my hair cut - shorter - and Steve likes it.
*Steve and I went to Logan's last night to enjoy their two meals for $13.99 special --it was fun.
*Steve can upgrade his cell phone - he is so funny shopping for phones - he is very picky about color and such. (reminds me of when I shop for a purse - I believe the stores should let us try a purse out for 2 weeks and then return if we don't like it - I am beginning to think the same thing for cell phones)
*My mother is doing good. No complications from the pacemaker - she actually looks and sounds better. She took herself yesterday to get a perm. Yeah!
*I have started doing 20-30 minutes of exercising each day - different stuff but it does make me feel better. Haven't lost any weight from it - time will tell on that one.
No comments:
Post a Comment