Thursday, February 05, 2009

Updates and such....


Tomorrow, Feb 6, will be my last day at work. I will be officially unemployed after about 1:00 p.m. For those of you who don't know, I am office manager for the Memphis office of AutoMart and AutoTrader. Nationwide all of the offices are closing. You will still see AutoTrader books and the websites - but that will be handled nationally, etc. Thousands of us will be without a job after tomorrow. We have worked hard and everyone should be proud of a job well done. I have sent out resumes, interviewed once (turned it down - I am not the person for the job), and trying desperately not to be discouraged.

My mother has been sick. She is having a pacemaker placed this coming Wednesday. And we may be seeing her move in with us in the near future.

Tori and Sam are fine. Mouthy at times, but still lovable.

Steve and I are doing fine in this world of marriage - we are fast approaching our 1 year anniversary. We are still learning much about marriage, blending and each other.

My favorite show is back on! The Closer! Yeah! If you haven't watched it yet, check it out!

Now, I have to cook dinner. I will post some pictures soon.

Have a great day!

No comments: